The Canadian Food Inspection Agency is recalling certain Gusto brand and Olli brand ready-to-eat meat products because they may contain Listeria monocytogenes.
The following products may have been sold nationally and should not be consumed:
- Gusto brand Napoli Applewood-Smoked Salame. UPC: 1000012821
- Gusto brand Chorizo Smoked Paprika. UPC: 1000012812
- Gusto brand Sopressata Black Peppercorn Salame. UPC: 1000012811
- Gusto brand Toscano Fennel Pollen Salame. UPC: 1000012805
- Gusto brand Pepperoni Classically American. UPC: 1000012804
- Olli brand Molisana Pepper + Garlic Salami. UPC: 1000012808
- Olli brand Napoli Applewood-Smoked Salami. UPC: 1000012810
- Olli brand Calabrese Spicy Salami. UPC: 1000012807
This recall was triggered by a recall in another country. The CFIA is conducting a food safety investigation
There have been no reported illnesses associated with the consumption of this product.