Amazon adds condiments to private-label products
E-commerce giant adds salsas, vinegars and mustards to its growing lineup
Amazon is now offering condiments within its private-label brand assortments, according to TJI Research.
As the company continues to expand its private label food and beverage offerings, it has launched private label salsas, vinegars and mustards.
According to TJI, four salsa products have launched under the Solimo brand. They are:
- Solimo Traditional Medium Salsa
- Solimo Traditional Hot Salsa
- Solimo Traditional Mild Salsa
- Solimo Hot Chunky Salsa
In addition, four oils and vinegar products have launched under Amazon’s Happy Belly brand:
- Happy Belly Vegetable Oil
- Happy Belly Canola Oil
- Happy Belly White Distilled Vinegar
- Happy Belly Red Wine Vinegar
Amazon has also launched three mustard products under its Happy Belly brand:
- Happy Belly Spicy Brown Mustard
- Happy Belly Yellow Mustard
- Happy Belly Dijon Mustard
This story appeared at StoreBrands.com.