If you’re looking to provide your shoppers with healthy, fresh baked bread The Wilkinson Baking Company believes it has a machine that can rise to the occasion.
The BreadBot, unveiled at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas last week, mixes, bakes and dispenses bread from scratch all on its own, using whatever type of flour you choose.
The 22-sq.-ft. automated machine can be scheduled to start baking loaves hours before the store opens, and according to the company, can save on costs by eliminating your current bread distribution process.
- Produces 10 loaves per hour
- Time to first completed loaf is 90 minutes
- New loaves produced every 6 minutes
- Operates up to a 24 hour duty cycle
- Yields a maximum of 235 loaves per day
- Requires about 30 minutes for daily cleaning
“Bread is a staple of American life. But in most supermarkets today, it has lost its emotional connection with the shopper,” said Randall Wilkinson, CEO of The Wilkinson Baking Company, in a press release. “In the age of home delivery, The BreadBot attracts consumers back to the store because it delivers fresh, delicious bread that is produced with theater and engagement.”