A vegan cream cheese and an all-natural frozen treat were among the winners of this year’s Top 10 in Grocery award, handed out during a gala event at Grocery Innovations Canada on Tuesday.
The winners were chosen by trade and mainstream media and were evaluated on three criteria: packaging, benefit, and overall innovation and originality.
- Best Packaging: Bad Dad Tea Inc.
- Best Health and Wellness Product: Humble Seedz Vegan Cream Cheeze
- Best Beverage: SeedLip Distilled Non-Alcoholic Spirits (TFB & Associates)
- Best Frozen: Happy Pops
- Best Pet Item: Nature’s Recipe Dog Treats (Smucker Foods of Canada Corp.)
- Best Non-Food Item: Eco-Max (Prism Care Corporation)
- Best Ethnic Product: Ready to Heat Thai Premium Curry Sauces (Blue Elephant Royal Thai Cuisine Canada)
- Best Home Meal Replacement: Rana Meal Solutions
- Best Convenience: Last Call Natural Hangover Elixir
- Best Snack: Sea Stick (Good Life Group Inc.)