Save-On-Foods has announced changes at the executive and vice-president level “to support the next phase of the company’s growth strategy and to drive long-term success,” according to a press release issued Thursday.
Adding to his current responsibilities as executive vice-president of Save-On-Foods, Jamie Nelson will also oversee all of the company’s digital and analytics activities.
Paul Hazra, who currently serves as executive vice-president of finance, will move into the chief financial officer role.
Mike Olson, senior vice-president of merchandising, will take on the new role of senior vice-president, business development, supply chain and innovation. (“He will now assume accountability for all third-party partnerships, supply chain and inventory management,” according to the press release.)
Brenda Kirk has been promoted from senior vice-president of health, wellness and our brands, to senior vice-president, merchandising.
Wayne Currie, who plans to retire next spring, is moving into the senior vice-president, special projects role. He’s currently senior vice-president of I.T., supply chain.
Additionally, the following promotions have been made:
- Dan Hansen, the current general manager of centre of store, will move into the role of vice-president of centre store
- Paul Cope has been promoted from vice-president of Save-On-Foods B.C. to senior vice-president, retail operations of all banners including, Save-On-Foods, Urban Fare PriceSmart Foods and Bulkley Valley Wholesale. Cope will also oversee e-commerce operations.
- Vice-president of Prairie operation Ben Harrack will move into Cope’s previous position as vice-president, Save-On-Foods B.C. Operations.
- Vice-president of people and communications Heidi Ferriman has been promoted to senior vice-president, people and corporate affairs.
- Mona Kragh, the current managing director of finance, will become vice-president, finance and enterprise planning.
- Andy Donaher, managing director of data and analytics, will oversee the company’s e-commerce platform as vice-president, digital analytics.
“I am absolutely thrilled to have this group of senior leaders support our team of 22,000 of the world’s best grocers,” said Save-On-Foods president Darrell Jones. “These folks have the right skills, experience, drive and passion to help take Save-On-Foods to the next level.”